Nilaqua Hand Sanitiser | Alcohol Free Hand Sanitiser
Why choose Nilaqua Hand Sanitiser? It is a 100% Alcohol-Free Hand Sanitiser.
Nilaqua is an industry leading alcohol-free hand sanitiser solution. Widely used within the NHS and having gained the NHS Gold Seal of approval.
Nilaqua Sanitiser Station
kills 99.9% of germs in as little as 30 seconds and is also a 100% Alcohol-Free Hand Sanitiser, with advanced barrier technology, providing 6 hour protection, so also reducing cross infection
Effective against all enveloped viruses as defined in EN 14476:2013 + A2:2019 Annex.
Nilaqua Sanitiser Dispenser
is therefore effective against all coronaviruses and Sars-CoV-2.
Nilaqua Hand Sanitisers
is soft and gentle on the skin, non-irritating and also non flammable.
Environmentally friendly packaging made from recycled plastics.
Nilaqua Hand Sanitisers is a product of Waterless LTD made in the United Kingdom.
See the full range of Nilaqua Sanitiser products listed below.
- Kills up to 99.99% of germs within 30 seconds
- Two active ingredients: Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium and Benzalkonium Chloride
- Kills MRSA and E. Coli, Norovirus, NDM-1, C. Diff, Colitis and Salmonella
- Kills All Corona Viruses Include COVID-19
- Effective for up to 6 hours on dry skin
- Tested to be Food-Safe, Vegan and Halal-Certified
- Nilaqua Products are used within the NHS